Monday, July 06, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:27 PM
Wednesday, July 01, 2015
We spent most of May moving and getting our house all unpacked.
Then we spent all of June going back an forth between Tyler and Dallas being with my Dad in the hospital after his wreck and stroke. (more on that another time)
Now that Dad is in rehab we are trying to settle into our new city a little more. We have 2 months before school starts for the boys in September, so we hope to mark a lot of fun things off our Summer List before then.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
We only have two rooms in the house completely decorated. It will probably be a while before I get this house exactly the way I want it, but when I do, I will be doing a Home Tour Tuesday 2nd Edition!!
Monday, June 29, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:30 PM
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
This month has been so crazy that I can't even remember when I dropped your morning nursing time, but at some point we did. Both you and Pearson are starving first thing in the morning so it's easier to just give you a cup of milk while I get breakfast ready for both of you. When Pops had his stroke, I thought I was going to have to abruptly stop nursing at bedtime because I didn't know if I would be with you at night, but we managed to push through and keep going. I am still nursing for just a little bit right before bed. I don't think you really get all that much, but I treasure the 5-10 minutes you do nurse because it's really the only time you will sit down in my lap and snuggle. You eat 3 meals a day with a couple snacks in between. You always out eat Pearson and you will really eat anything!! We are really struggling with you throwing your food and plate when you are done.
You can run and walk on your tip-toes. You are learning how to climb down the stairs. You have become a little climber. You climb on top of the laundry basket, stools, and the chairs in our playroom. You are a master at opening doors and love to flush the potty for us.
Going for walks, playing outside in our backyard, your paci, swinging at the park, wrestling with big brother, climbing, eating, throwing anything and everything, reading books in someones lap, playing "fetch", and when we sing songs to you!
Having the towel over your head after bath, getting your diaper changes, when brother gets to close, when I hold you and don't let you walk, when I make you stay in the playroom with the baby gate closed.
- You are such a little stinker! You are constantly looking at us with a little stink face when you are about to do something you know you aren't supposed to.
- I still haven't taken the paci away. You have it at bedtime, nap time and unfortunately you I have caved in and always give it to you in the car.
- You have grown so much this month! You feel heavier and look taller.
- You refuse to give things words. Instead of saying milk or more or this or that you just grunt and point. Ughhhhh. Ughhhhhh. We have got to get you a bigger vocabulary!
- You are such a flirt. You love waving at people when they aren't looking. Once you get their attention you act all shy.
- I wish I would have written more down this month, but it's been a crazy one with the move and my Dad's accident/stroke.
Posted by The Links at 9:45 PM
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Posted by The Links at 10:46 PM
Posted by The Links at 11:59 AM