Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Posted by The Links at 6:00 AM
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Posted by The Links at 4:45 PM
Monday, July 21, 2014
Sweet Treat: Peanut Chewy Payday Bars
Posted by The Links at 4:02 PM
Thursday, July 17, 2014
You are a super smiley baby and pretty giggly too. You laugh the most at your brother. You think he is so funny. You have started grabbing and reaching for toys and love to look at yourself in the mirror on your playmat. You have also found your voice this month. You have the cutest little high pitched scream. It's kind of hard to tell if it's a mad scream or a happy scream because it is quite loud. You love to hear yourself. You talk to us a lot at the dinner table. I wonder if you are trying to tell us you are ready to eat too?? You have rolled to your back a few times after you have woken up from your nap but we have yet to see you do it on your own. You are taking your sweet time on learning to roll. You have started to do the tripod sit but you are still pretty wobbly. I think you are little ways away from sitting on your own. With your little gums still bothering you, you have discovered teething toys. You will chew on them for a minute but quickly drop them and go straight for your hands.
Sleeping and eating are still at the top of the list of your favorite things. You love your big brother and watching him do anything. You LOVE being in your Johnny Jumper and still enjoy laying under the mobile or your playmate. You love splashing bath time, being rocked at nap time, and hanging out with Mommy in the K'Link.
I don't think you really like being swaddled at night anymore, but I can't let you sleep on your tummy yet since you aren't rolling. If we leave you unswaddled you can't fall asleep and your arms go all over the place. When your gums/new teeth coming in bother you at bedtime. You don't like being sleepy. That's really the only time you are mega fussy.
- We are still going to therapy once a week for your torticollis.
- We got your DocBand on June 19th and it hasn't bothered you one bit.
- Your little teeth STILL haven't come in yet, even thought I have been able to see them under the gums for over a month now.
- The doctor diagnosed you with excema on your head and face and gave us a magic oil that totally cleared it up. Sadly we can't use the oil anymore on your head because of your helmet so you have a little patch on the top where your head is exposed that is all crusty. As soon as we are done with the helmet, I know our magic oil will clear it right up.
- You are starting to get a little more hair, but it's still so light and thin that you look pretty bald.
- I only use Aveeno product on your skin since it's a little sensitive.
- We took our first long road trip to Fredericksburg. You did great in the car but slept AWFUL in the hotel. You woke up at least 5 times. I never had to nurse you, but you just couldn't stay asleep.
- You went through a little phase where you spit up all the time but it seems to have stopped. You just spit up one a day or so.
- Every single stinking poopie diaper is a blow-out. I have literally tried every single kind of diaper and nothing can hold your poop in. You only go about every 3-4 days so it just all comes out at once. And I guess sitting in the carseat gets you in the perfect position because it always happened in the carseat. Grrrrr.
- When I tell people that you are only 5 months old, they usually don't believe me. You are so chubby!!
Head Circumference: ?
Posted by The Links at 3:15 PM
Monday, July 14, 2014
Posted by The Links at 8:30 AM
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Posted by The Links at 10:22 PM