Oh P-Man, you make us laugh every single day but you definitely keep us on our toes. It's crazy to see how much you have learned this month. I know we are a little biased, but we think you are pretty dang smart. You amaze us everyday with your knowledge. You are a little sponge soaking up everything we say and do. We can't wait to see what you learn this month!! We love you sweet boy!!
- shirts/onesies: Mostly 24 months but a few 18 months still fit.
- shorts/pants: Mostly 24 months but a few 18 months still fit.
- pjs: 18 months and some 24 months
- diaper: size 4's (5's at night)
- shoe: size 5ish (it really depends on the brand)
Sleeping: You typically nap from 1-3pm. You go to bed around 7-7:30pm and wake up around 7:30-8am. Over the holidays you went to bed late almost every night and slept until 9am! It was wonderful!!
Eating: You drink 3 sippy cups of milk and eat 2 snacks and 3 meals a day. You are a snack-aholic. You would eat snacks and crackers all day if I let you. Your favorite foods are bananas, greek yogurt, turkey, cheese, avocados, mandarin oranges, & yogurt raisins.
New Tricks: Blinking your eyes, pointing to body parts on his face
Words: It's crazy how many words you have!! You are almost learning a new word a day! You are such a smart boy!!!
Da-De (Daddy), Go (when he waves), Doh (dog), Da ("dat"), Woah (hello), Mommy, Duh(Duck), Wah (Water), GoGoGoGoGoGo (when we mention going somewhere), Nuh (milk), Ah-Oh (when he drops something), Di-Dle (Bible), Ca-Ker (cracker), Go-Go (anything with wheels), Doo (Peek-a-Boo), Shhhuh (Shoe), Cah (car), Nih-Nih (Night, Night) Trac-Ker (tractor), Na-Nuh (Banana), No, Gee-Suh (Jesus), Nack (Snack) Di-Da (Diaper), Bye-Bye, Sha-Ta (Shasta-my parent's Dog), Izz-oo (Izzie), Jo (Joseph), A-Tal (Apple), Truh with a rolled "r" (truck), Woooaaah (Wow), Yah (Yay), Buh (Book), Coh (Cow), Pah (Pops), Trac-Ker (also train) New this month: BeBe (Blueberry) Bo (Boat) Too-Too (Choo-Choo) Ba-Be (Baby), Uh (Up), Eeeee (Eat), Pappi (Paci) Ba-Tuh (Bathtub), Yo-Yo (Yogurt) Yo-Ya (Lolly), Cah-Se (Carson), Cuh (Cup), Boh (Ball), Soh (Sock), Coh (Coat), Pee-Suh (Pizza), Tuh-Dle (Puzzle), Cuh-Cuh (Color), A-see (Aisley), Ah-Yi (Alice), Mi-Mi (Naomi
Teeth: 13 (seven top/six bottom) You were fussy for about a week and then finally your top right canine popped through. You're still drooling like crazy so I think another canine is not too far behind.
Likes: Books, trucks, cars, stacking toys, The Adventures of Chuck the Truck, eating, snack-time, puzzles
Dislikes: Getting your diaper changed, brushing your teeth, waiting for your food when he you're hungry, getting in and out of the car seat (still sitting rear facing).
- You are obsessed with crackers. You usually wake up saying crackers and ask for them just about all day long. At church, the nursery workers say they have to just cut you off because you would literally eat them all day long.
- You got in trouble for the first time at school last week. You were pushing and head-butting your friends. Ah-Oh. Looks like the terrible two's are already upon us.
- You love to look at "dictionary books" with us. We can tell you to point to so many things and you know just where they are. You can also say what alot of the pictures are. Smart boy!!
- You seriously amaze us when you do puzzles. You can do them so fast and you know exactly where each piece go in a matter of seconds. It's crazy to watch you.
- When you were 18 months old we took away your paci outside of the crib. You have done just fine and I think this month I am going to go ahead and take it away before you get too attached.
- You are obsesssed with this Steering Wheel garage sale toy that I got for you and put under the Christmas tree. You play with it every single day for atleast 30 minutes.
- You have a shape puzzle that you love to do. You think the square is a cracker and the yellow circle is a moon. Silly boy!!
Look how you've changed....